- All ages. Beginner to Diploma level
- ABRSM and Trinity exam boards
- Choral conducting my speciality.
- Extra skills needed for classroom teaching or planning on setting up a choir from scratch.
- Brush up or develop skills.
Music Theory and Aural Skills
- Grade 1 - 8
-All lessons charged at £34 per hour (£17 for 30 mins)
- Payment monthly or termly with invoices issued on first week of each month or term. Initial lessons can be paid weekly for a chance to see progress without being bound to formal contract.
- Month notice needed if finishing lessons for whatever reason.
- Full DBS check available on request.
- Public liability insurance through Musicians' Union.
- I currently only offer home visits or online tuition. Soon I am hoping to be able to teach in my studio where I currently use a Roland FP7 Digital piano to teach.
- Online lessons available using Zoom.
- For list of qualifications held and professional experience, see the About section.
Please email me at email@example.com to arrange a lesson.